Mods del Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

MOD colour

MOD colour Empty MOD colour

Mensaje por Please help Sáb Jun 07, 2014 4:49 am

Hello I speak only english so I would appreciate a answer in English.

Does someone know how to change theaura/ki of chracter while charging. I already know that we need to modify the •KŽEEunk file and that it will also change the colour for all chracters. I simply do not know which hex value to modify. I want to change the aura of early goku. If also possibel I would want to chaange colour of Kamehameha to red also. Thanks in advance. You can post also in spanish I can translate it with bing/translator afterward. Very Happy 

Please help
Invitado

MOD colour Empty Re: MOD colour

Mensaje por alexzavala Sáb Jun 07, 2014 10:24 am

Hello
You open ·KŽEEunk in the 010 editor and find: "51 00 00 00 00 00 00 00" and amending for the colour of Kamehameha and other attacks, possibly also modify the colour of change ki and energy balls
For amending you guided in the tutorial for modify the textures because is similar to this
alexzavala
alexzavala

MOD colour Empty problem

Mensaje por To many Sáb Jun 07, 2014 11:25 am

Thank you for your response but there are too many occurrences of 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 I cannot find which one to modify.....
In fact I only want to change the ki to red while charging. I still could change the ki of early Goku to red but only by copying the •KŽEEunk file of Jeice( whose ki is also red) to early goku but there were bugs like kaioken does not work??? I understood that I needed to change only a specific number but I do not know which.
It is not as obvious as with clothes textures because I cannot see the lines ending with 80. Very Happy 

To many
Invitado

Mensaje por alexzavala Sáb Jun 07, 2014 11:48 am

To many escribió:Thank you for your response but there are too many occurrences of 51 00 00 00 00 00 00 I cannot find which one to modify.....
In fact I only want to change the ki to red while charging. I still could change the ki of early Goku to red but only by copying the •KŽEEunk file of Jeice( whose ki is also red) to early goku but there were bugs like kaioken does not work??? I understood that I needed to change only a specific number but I do not know which.
It is not as obvious as with clothes textures because I cannot see the lines ending with 80. Very Happy 
In •KŽEEunk not exist lines ending with 80, you must modify each of the occurrences and look which is what you search
alexzavala
alexzavala

MOD colour Empty ok

Mensaje por Please help Sáb Jun 07, 2014 12:17 pm

I am a little confuse, can you give a screen shot or a tutorial.
I know that many people want to know how to do it. There is also one tutorial "cambiar colores" I thick where a guy answered the same question and figured out how to do it but did not explain how.  Question Question Laughing 

Please help
Invitado

Mensaje por alexzavala Sáb Jun 07, 2014 12:31 pm

Please help escribió:I am a little confuse, can you give a screen shot or a tutorial.
I know that many people want to know how to do it. There is also one tutorial "cambiar colores" I thick where a guy answered the same question and figured out how to do it but did not explain how.  Question Question Laughing 
the other weekend I will be a tutorial on this
alexzavala
alexzavala

MOD colour Empty cool

Mensaje por Gohan29 Sáb Jun 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Great!!!!!!  cheers

Gohan29
Invitado

Mensaje por Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado